The Principe Deveste Eight is featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as an ultra hypercar . It is realesed as a part of the continuation of the Arena War update. It was released on February 21, 2019, during the Deveste Eight and Doomsday Week event.
Deveste Eight : Design
- In both name and design, the Deveste Eight is clearly based on the real-life Devel Sixteen.
- The shape of the headlights seems likely to be inspired by the Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo. Unlike the butterfly doors of its real-life equivalent, the Deveste Eight uses gullwing doors.
- A trim colour is also available for the dashboard, part of the door panels, seats and engine cover.
- The car uses a unique set of rims, consisting of 14 spokes and having bolt details on the outer surrounding, wrapped in low-profile tyres.
- These rims can also support a dedicated colour, although only naturally-generated examples from Content Creator may have a black colour instead of the default alloy colour.
- It is designed to direct air to flow through the bonnet and past either side streams the windshield.
- Although the Deveste Eight has excellent durability, it is extremely vulnerable to shots from behind.
- As it can be easily destroyable by aiming at its massive exhaust pipes with the Minigun or any vehicle that can be equipped with machine guns shoots.
- Large rear windows mean the driver and passenger can be exposed to enemy fire.
- While you cannot easily open the engine .A unique V16 engine can be seen partially through the glass cover .
- Placing the Rockstar Editor camera inside., one can see four turbochargers on each side of the engine as its real inspiration.
- It also has a mixed engine sound similar to the X80 Proto and Vagner.
So, if you like this post then want to apperiate us then pls like it.
So, for lots of information and entertainment, keep in touch with TheNostalgistFilm.