Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 update is now available for PC. You can find all the changes and patches leveling to Kinetic Games devil angling sim in the recent Phasmophobia update. It also enhanced the brightness of the CCTV night vision and various other things.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3: About
Despite the fact that it is just a hotfix, Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 also has some Easter stuff gratuity, including eggs to chase down in each place. The patch also has a new visual indicator for the voice toggle for PC and VR. Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 plucks the CCTV night vision brightness in the Prison. And it baffles in many small bug fixes, too.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3: Patch notes
- Each place now has numerous Easter eggs to chase and find.
- You can record how many eggs are left to identify under the map image in the truck.
- Finding all the eggs will bring back each team members rationality to 100%
- New updates
- Added a ocular barometer for PC (bottom left) and VR (belt) when you are using adjuster voice.
- VR hold locations for all apparatus have been cultivated, to make the hand model align with your controller.
— The Nerd Stash (@thenerdstash) April 15, 2022
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3: Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV camera number would not update in the truck
- Fixed a bug where Banshees were murdering that are not targeted near doors
- Fixed a bug where secret Willow hiding location would still choke the level
- Fixed a bug where a Ridgeview bottom light would not turn on
- Fixed a bug where the devil could not talk with one of the paintings
- Fixed a bug where the top daily provocation slider was interactable
- Fixed a bug where the Voodoo Doll’s left-hand revolution was wrong.
- Fixed a bug where you were not able to light house candles
- Possible fix for the VIVE Cosmos stop button not working.
Stay connected with TheNostalgistFilm for more updates