Fueled up is set against the boundless void that is gap. It sees players participating in some affable co-op action to make sure of their endurance on a collapsing spaceship.
Fueled Up: About
In this, the players have to finish a number of work spread all over the ship’s campus as soon as possible, or else a malicious octopus will get a hold of the barge.
It works very similarly to Ghost Town Games’ Overcooked games, as imaginative level composes basically compels players to breach up the numerous kinds duties amongst the team. This game can be played in a group of up to 4 players, and there is support for both local and online co-op.
In this game, you will analyze afflictive galaxies, face progressively challenging threats while trying to elude the huge Space Octopus. If you do it successfully, you will become the best spaceship restoration engineer the universe has ever seen.
Fueled Up: Release Date
The release date is still not announced yet. In this game, the players will have the option of numerous bizarre characters including a half-peeled banana and a brain in a bowl to play.
They will also get to explore a mixture of different stages all of which seems to have their own distinctive hurdles and provocations to conquer such as moving platforms, wormholes, meteor showers, and even an active volcano.
Fueled Up Is All About Co-op Action In Space, Releases 2022 https://t.co/BMPZsorz6Z
— GamingBolt (@GamingBoltTweet) April 15, 2022
Fueled Up: Highlights From Fireline Games
- Intense Couch Co-op Fun- Enjoy a game where teamwork, and different type of task bluffing mixed with huge doses of anarchy and laughter.
- Madcap Frantic Solo Play- It plays awesome for the single player as well.
- Online/Local Multiplayer – Work with your members in both local and online multiplayer to bring the ships back properly without any damage in one piece.
- Bonus Challenges – Each level provides extra aim to test your knowledge and prove that there is no task too challenging for you and your members.
- Controller Sharing – Share it with your friend and save spaceships altogether.
Stay connected with TheNostalgistFilm for more updates.