JoinPD Code can be used as a mechanism that allows one to connect to a presentation like Microsoft Powerpoint using your Joinpd.com code. JoinPD runs on Pear Deck ,a tool used to actively engage students in individual and social learning. This will enable students and teachers to take online classes. Further, the teacher must make a presentation after signing into their JoinPD account.
Offline lectures can be a bit of a boredom for students. If it is done poorly, students succumb to forget things quickly. Hence, in order to engage students to learn effectively, traditional learning approach is shifted in favor of game-based learning. Education has also been affected a lot during the pandemic. Hence, due to which people are adopting this teaching method for online studies.
Here are the Steps of How to Generate Joinpd Code:
- Creating a Presentation and Entering the Generated Joinpd Code:
Before generating a Joinpd code, teachers will to create a lesson using either the Pear Deck Add-on for Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint. So to get this one going, simply navigate to Perkdeck.com and sign up or log in to your account.
- Now click on the “Add-ons” option located at the top bar and select “Get add-ons…” from the drop-down that will appear.
- A new window will pop-up. Then one will go ahead and type in “Pear Deck” into the Search bar provided and click the blue “+FREE” button to install it.
- Once installed, load up the Pear Deck sidebar menu by clicking on Add-ons >> Pear Deck >> Open Pear Deck Add-on.
- After creating a presentation, the green button is simply clicked that says “Present with Pear Deck” at the right-hand side of the screen and Google account is created to initiate the loading process. A five digit code will be automatically generated.
Stay connected with TheNostalgistFilm for more updates.