Mya Lynn Lesnar is the daughter of the renowned Brock Lesnar and Nicole McClain. Mya was born on April 10, 2002 in April 10, 2002. In addition she is a professional volleyball player.
Most importantly, 19 year-old athlete, Mya holds the title of the Minnesota State Champion. Similarly, she in known to be a track and field athlete and also plays disk throws, shot-putters, volleyball, etc. After that, she took admission into the Arizona State University sports program. Moreover, Mya Lesnar aspires to develop a career a in shot-putting.
Father Brock Lesnar:
Brock Edward Lesner is a professional wrestler, football player, former mixed martial artist, and amateur wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, he is the reigning WWE Champion in his seventh reign. Regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he is the only person to hold the primary heavyweight championships in WWE, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Facts About Mya Lynn Lesnar :
- Mya Lyann Lesnar is the daughter that the famous WWE star Brock Lesnar had with her ex-girlfriend Nicole.
- She has ranked among the sixth-best shot-putters in the country.
- Her twin brother is almost identical and heshe also has two young brothers.
- Her specialised in track and field events.
- Mya loves what her dad does but is not interested in pursuing any career in WWE.
- She is a professional football player and want to pursue her career in Shot-putting.
Stay connected with TheNostalgistFilm for more updates.